Sunday, July 17, 2011

Headboard from Hell


Okay, this is new, I am writing about the one thing I detest most about this room.

The fucking headboard.

Who needs a headboard on their bed if it's up against a wall. This is what I ask you?? I never wanted this damn thing, and after returning from a relaxing week vacation away from my family....I return to this monstrosity having been attached to my bed.

Oh and I'm not being over dramatic at all. This is an atrocity. I move a tiny bit and the whole thing shakes! Try having sex in this bed! It ruins it, I don't want to worry about this heavy chunk of white painted wood falling on my head during intercourse and/or sleep. Good god. Does it come with an insurance policy?

I don't know if I used that term correctly.

Please watch the following video which is shot very poorly but offers some proof to my anger.



I'm plotting how I can get rid of this without suspicion. Accidental fire? No, then my room would probably also burn down and this blog would be rendered useless. (Sidenote: writing that reminded me of a dream last night where I kept lighting the corners of paper on fire and then trying to put it out with my hands...lol) Okay obviously I've exhausted all possible ideas, if you have any please post a comment, this is a tragedy that needs fixing.

Oh and if you're going to be the asshole to say just take it down...that's not an option for several reasons of which I don't plan on sharing.


No more monkeys jumpin' on mah bed!


I speak: English (Fluently) Broken English (Fluently) Sarcasm (Fluently) Spanish (Bueno) German (Obviously not that good if I can't even remember how to say badly)

That's not even random, you have to get the secret message.

No comments:

Post a Comment