Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oh Beautiful Thermostat


This is one of the most important things in my room...Why? Because it keeps me in a comfortable 68-72 degree range...to the chagrin of the bill payer in this household.... Must. take. advantage. of. being. an. ass. while. I. can!

Sorry, I like cool temperatures in the heat of the summer. And while I would preferably set the entire house to this climate, that would be costly and my room is compact therefore a perfect Antarctica to my houses South America.

I think that made sense..you know what I mean.

Well, I decided this was high priority because if my room wasn't cold, I wouldn't be in it and then why would I bother having cool shit in here.

Oh yeah so I was planning on doing one post a day, but I have like 5,000 things in here and nothing to do with my life currently, soooooo you get more posts!! Yayy!

Oh and as much as I love what this little thermostat does, I do not understand why it won't stay at 70, and why it quite often pops back up to 78. I must learn how to auto set it...or how to keep outsiders from coming in my room and tampering with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment