Sunday, July 17, 2011

Room Revealed

This is a blog about all the things in my room. Yeah, that sounds lame as hell but read on, it's cooler than it sounds.

I woke up today and looked around me, there are so many stories within these four walls. Each object has an origin and some significant meaning. I don't just leave random things strewn about...okay so maybe that's more near exactly what I do, but in general my room is a carefully crafted work of memories. Because seeing those things takes me back to those times. And who doesn't want to revisit their past? Haha just kidding.

Sometimes the memories are better than the experience itself. Which is exactly why I surround myself with those memories. So, you'll get to hear allllll about these interesting artifacts.

Prepare to see my...dun...dun...dun...ROOM REVEALED! (Yeah I totally just did the cheesy reality show intro..deal with it)

No comments:

Post a Comment